My 64GB 3G iPad is on the truck for delivery, or so says fedex. With that…what’s left to prep to transition to the iPad full time?
- Apps purchased: check. I made some amendments to the list in my prior post, but I’m raring to go.
- Files, folders, etc. cleaned up on my MBP: check.
- Connect my MBP to my iMac in target disk mode, and copy my Documents folder and everything in it to the iMac: right after I post this 🙂
Once the iPad arrives…
- Love it like I love my mother (kidding) (sort of)
- Apply custom Gelaskin to the back of the iPad
- Sync to the iMac
- Wipe off the drool
- Spend some extensive time testing Air Sharing, Good Reader, and Office2HD to choose a (permanent?) file-system app
- Put the MBP and Kindle2 in a drawer
- Get to work!
If all goes according to plan, my next post will be made from the iPad…here goes!